YOUR TYPICAL FLOAT SESSION
Take a shower with the body wash and shampoo (and use the restroom to empty your bladder) before entering the chamber
Switch off all lights in the room
Enter the floatation pod, float and switch off the chamber light. Choose any comfortable position with arms on side or above head.
Session starts with soft music played
for the first 10 minutes.
Relax and settle in the chamber
Music plays during the last 5 mins to indicate the end of session
Shower with Shampoo, body wash and conditioner and
chill out in our lounge
Need to know more? We’ll brief you before the start of your session!
Fresh towels, ear plugs, toiletries – we provide them all. Just walk in, stay for as long as you like, leave refreshed.
HERE ARE SOME THINGS WE RECOMMEND YOU TO TAKE NOTE OF TO MAKE YOUR FLOATATION SESSION ENJOYABLE AND BENEFICIAL.
- Eat at least 90 minutes before you float.
- Engage in yoga / cardio / any strenuous
work before your session. This enhances your
- Maintain reasonable body hydration levels
- Take deep breaths till you settle down in the floatation chamber
- Relax, read, or simply enjoy the post-float experience with a sip of tea
- Shave or wax at least 24 hrs before your session.
- Smoking or consumption of caffeine or alcohol
prior to floating
- Float when you have fresh and exposed wounds.
We provide Vaseline in every room for you
to cover any small cuts and grazes